Logisitics Driver Position
The Logistics Driver will be responsible for a number of different tasks pertaining to the daily production and distribution needs of the brewery. With direction from the Logistics and Purchasing Manager, the Logistics Driver will deliver product to all out-of-market accounts (Dayton, Cincinnati, Cleveland) and be required to complete weekly objectives such as material pick ups, dunnage returns, receiving shipments and putting away product/materials. The Logistics Driver will report to the Logistics and Purchasing manager. This is an hourly full-time position including Health, Vision, and Dental insurance, Simple IRA match, and paid vacation.
- Weekly Out-of-Market deliveries of product to accounts (Dayton, Cincinnati, Cleveland)
- Daily retrieval of grain, hops and packaging materials from the warehouse
- Confirm incoming grain/hops shipments and put them away according to variety
- Transport finished product to and from warehouse as needed
- Staging of out-of-market sales orders and distributor orders at the warehouse
- Assist with weekly distributor loadouts
- Assist with dunnage organization, staging and returns
- Filling in on the canning line when needed (lunches/vacations)
- Maintain organization and general cleanliness of warehouse
- Other duties as necessary
Creative & Innovative Thinking – Develops fresh ideas that provide solutions to all types of workplace challenges.
Customer Focus – Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organization; provides excellent service to internal and external customers.
Respect – Builds constructive relationships characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation, and mutual respect.
Safety Focus – Adheres to all workplace and trade safety laws, regulations, standards, and practices.
Accountability and Dependability – Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work, and achieves results with little oversight.
- Must have Drivers License with clean driving record
- Must be forklift certified (mandatory training upon hire)
- Must be able to routinely lift 55 lbs
- Must be able to routinely maneuver full ½ bbl kegs
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to drive for long periods of time
- Must be available to stay overnight in Cleveland one night a week