2022 BREWERY CURLING LEAGUES
Sign ups are open for our 2022 Brewery Curling Leagues. We will be having league nights on Tuesday and Wednesday nights starting January 11th.
1/8 UPDATE – THE 6PM SESSION SOLD OUT, WE HAVE ADDED A SECOND SESSION AT 8PM
Registration is for a single team, two players will be playing at a time against another team. There are spots for 10 teams per session. We may add additional sessions/days if there is enough demand.
Given the unpredictability of Central Ohio weather, there is a chance some weeks will be postponed due to ice/weather conditions. If we are unable to make up those dates, your team will be refunded a pro-rated amount based on weeks cancelled. Refunds will not be issued if your team is unable to make a week; however, you are allowed to have replacement players to represent your team, as long as they fill out the Release of Liability Waiver.
- 8 weeks – January 12th to March 9th
- There will be no league night on January 26th due to the American Outlaws Night Before Party in the Beer Garden.
- Teams must have a minimum of 2 players, and can have up to 8 members on their team. Only 2 players per team will be playing at a time.
- Every team member must sign the Curling Release of Liability Waiver.
- Each week will be a round robin vs the other teams in the league, consisting of four 20-minute matches.
- Igloos are included for warming up between matches, and for use by team members not actively playing.
- Prizes will be awarded for 1st and 2nd place teams at the end of the season.