At Land-Grant, our commitment to being open and welcoming in our community has yielded nothing short of a deep appreciation for our beloved home city and the people that live in it. Since opening our doors in 2014, we have been committed to donating at least 1% of our gross annual revenue to local area initiatives under the strategic focus areas of long-term community & neighborhood sustainability, education, environmental sustainability and animal welfare/pet rescue.
Our LG Let’s Give program is designed to maximize the impact of our charitable efforts toward organizations and causes within these strategic focus areas.
There are two main ways to work with us:
LG Let’s Give Nights
LG Let’s Give Nights are opportunities to host your organization or charitable event at Land-Grant. This could range from a fundraising happy hour, where we donate a portion of the evening’s proceeds to your organization to an opportunity to put on an event in our Taproom and Beer Garden at no charge to the organization.
LG Let’s Give Donations
While we do not accept requests for gift cards or monetary sponsorships, you can submit an LG Let’s Give Donation request for your organization or event, as long as it falls within our charitable giving criteria.
Is your organization eligible?
Due to the volume of inquiries, we review applications on an ongoing basis and require all requests to be submitted at least six weeks in advance of any funding deadline or start date to ensure we have appropriate time to perform due diligence.
Organizations requesting LG Let’s Give support need to be:
- Ohio-based 501(c)(3) nonprofits in good standing
- Aligned with one of Land-Grant’s strategic focus areas of long-term community and neighborhood sustainability, education, environmental sustainability or animal welfare/pet rescue.
We do not accept requests from:
- Organizations that discriminate in the provision of services unlawfully or in a manner inconsistent with Land-Grant’s policies on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression
- Organizations which are in conflict with Land-Grant or do not share Land-Grant’s values
- Individual initiatives, such as GoFundMe campaigns, etc.
- Sports and racing teams or leagues
- Faith-based organizations for religious purposes
- Political candidates, campaigns or organizations
- Private clubs, fraternities or sororities
- Foundations for purposes of building endowments
- Tax-supported entities
Land-Grant reserves the right to determine whether any organization is ineligible.