Join us in the Beer Garden for the Land-Grant Music Market featuring local artists on the Beer Garden stage and local vendors in the Taproom Lot every Sunday, weather permitting.
- This week’s Music brought to you by the Antoine Fatout Quartet from 4-6pm.
- Instagram: @antoinefatout
- Website: antoinefatout.com
- This week’s Vendor Market happening 3-7pm was curated by Jenny Dienno of OohMyGouache Watercolors. Jenn is a coffee-fueled local watercolor artist, Harry Potter-obsessed, traveler, dog-person, and lipstick lover living and working in Columbus, OH.She is known for her vibrant colored watercolor and gouache florals, food and animal paintings and prints. Jenn also loves commissioned pieces to bring your vision to life!
- Instagram: @jennndie
- Etsy: www.oohmygouache.etsy.com
- Jenny’s vendor market will be featuring the following vendors:
- Rosemcose – Clay Earrings (@rosemcose)
- Kat Kathleen Art (@kat.kathleen)